Impact United is a broad-based community and movement of investors seeking to mobilize capital towards social, economic and environmental justice, comprised of individual investors, families, institutions, faith-based organizations, foundations, and other asset owners.
Impact United connects like-minded organizations, individuals and networks in a Canadian community of impact investors.
- Social Networks: Build content, discuss ideas, and facilitate interactions
- Online Groups: Curate online group exchanges
- Events: Facilitate in-person meetings for those in the same geography
Explore opportunities to cost-share and collaborate on initiatives to support impact investors.
- Targeted educational programming
- Access to shared best practices
- Participation in syndicated due diligence and research
- Access to a “Product Showcase” that profiles impact funds and other investment opportunities
Impact United members may engage in collective actions and initiatives.
- COVID-19 response and recovery efforts
- Special Purpose Vehicles to facilitate pooled capital for members
- Impact Investment Co-op funded collectively by members
- Experiential group field trips of organizations or regions